IUE Civil Engineering Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Celal Kozanoğlu - İEÜ
- Prof. Dr. Şükrü Güney - İEÜ
- Doç. Dr. Gökhan Kılıç - İEÜ
- Doç. Dr. Aslı Bor Türkben - İEÜ
- Prof. Yıldırım Ertutar - DEU Civil Engineering Department
- Assoc. Prof. Bengi Arısoy - Ege Üni. Civil Engineering Department
- Assoc. Prof. Erkan Kantar - CBU Civil Engineering Department
- Alper Aksoy - M.Sc. Civil Engineer - HAS Üretim İnşaat ve Malzeme San. Tic. A.Ş.
- Erdem Çutur- M.Sc. Civil Engineer . - Batı Prefabrik San. Tic. A.Ş.
- Hüseyin Dinç - Civil Engineer - LOGO Yapı San. Tic. A.Ş.
- Levent Bendeş - İzmir Chamber of Commerce - Chamber Assembly Member
- Zafer Baştuğ - Civil Engineer - İzmir Chamber of Commerce - 71. Committee Member
- Burak Çetinkaya - Civil Engineer - IUE Graduate
- Ecem Telbiş - Civil Engineer. - IUE Graduate
- Eylem Ulutaş Ayatar, İMO, İzmir, STK
NEWS |ALL NEWS
Exterior additions on buildings: cause for concern
Prof. Dr. Celalettin Kozanoğlu, Head of Department of Civil Engineering, Izmir University of Economics (IUE), warned about the water tanks placed on
We should take advantage of industrial building technology
Building tests and urban transformation works gained momentum throughout Turkey after the earthquake disaster, the epicenter of which was Kahramanmaraş and killed
Vital warnings in building inspections
After the earthquake disaster, the epicenter of which was Kahramanmaraş and which caused destruction in 10 cities, thousands of citizens rushed to
Negligence, not the soil, demolishes
Prof. Dr. Celalettin Kozanoğlu, Head of Department of Civil Engineering, Izmir University of Economics (IUE), stated that many buildings that were destroyed
IUE Rector Prof. Dr. Murat Aşkar and Head of Department of Civil Engineering, Prof. Dr. Celalettin Kozanoğlu developed the ‘firewall’ project, which
3 friends are on their way to Italy
Three students of Izmir University of Economics (IUE) achieved great success by being accepted to Polytechnic University of Milan, which is known
Reducing energy loss with insulation
Buildings account for approximately 40% of the annual energy consumption in Turkey, revealing the importance of reinforcing the insulation system in buildings.